Hospital Area Water Lines
CEC was selected by the City of Stillwater to provide design services associated with developing construction documents for the replacement of multiple waterlines in the hospital area. This area included:
- W. 7th Ave. between S. Walnut St. and S. Monroe St.
- W. 8th Ave. between S. Walnut St. and S. Gray St.
- W. 9th Ave. between S. Walnut St. and S. Pine St.
- S. Pine/Gray St. between W. 7th Ave. and W. 10th Ave.
- S. Monroe/Jefferson St. between W. 7th Ave. and W. 9th Ave.
Old waterlines were replaced with 8-inch PVC pipe. This project was Phase II of a project first designed in 2010.