Elmore City - Paoli
CEC redesigned a failing 11 mile 69kV transmission line and upgraded it to a new 138kV transmission line. Utilizing the same alignment, CEC was able to connect WFEC’s Elmore City Substation to their Paoli Substation. Agricultural and rural homes played into the spotting of new structures, as well as a 1,793’ span crossing the Washita River. Project is located in Garvin County, OK.
- Re-spotted Structures and Designed New Structures replacing 11 mile 69kV -138kV Transmission Line
- ROW Easements Platted
- Designed according to RUS and WFEC standards using h-frame construction.
- Designed new custom 110’ H-Frame River Crossing structures.
- 40’ Pier Foundation Designs
- Damper recommendations and drawings developed
- RUS bid and material units developed
- 3D PLS-CADD and PLS-Pole models developed
- Survey and structure staking completed by CEC