Location: Oklahoma City, OK
CEC is a privately-held engineering firm, serving both public entities and private developers. We offer extensive services, which allow us to be involved with projects from conception to design, to construction. Our focus is to eliminate aging infrastructure and drive community growth through innovative and collaborative engineering design. CEC is a Top Workplace that offers excellent benefits, professional development and growth opportunities for employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with construction project setup.
- Verification of information on contractors’ payrolls and documentation tracking.
- DBE monitoring and assists with required documentation.
- Buy America documentation tracking support for construction projects.
- Assists with setting up clients and projects in Metafield.
- Reports and files lab results and billing.
- Provides support for Department Managers and Practice Administrator.
- Client care and customer service.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Collects and delivers credit cards statements.
- Assists Operations with vehicle assignments.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve Department and Company goals.
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
- Communication proficiency
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Personal Effectiveness/credibility
- Collaboration skills
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) and one year related experience and/or training.
- English language skills: ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to clients or CEC employees.
- Mathematical skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Reasoning skills: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.; proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred.
- Organizational skills: ability to prioritize and organize tasks; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Sedentary physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with the fingers, and perceive attributes of objects and materials.
- Ability to sit up to eight hours per day.
- Ability to manipulate computer mouse up to eight hours per day.
- Ability to see clearly 20 inches or less and 20 feet or more; ability to identify and distinguish colors; ability to adjust focus.
- Well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.
- Moderate noise; occasionally loud
- Exposed to dust, dirt, grease, etc.
- Fixed schedule of 40 hours per week between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Occasional extended work hours as projects dictate.
- Occasional overtime required.
CEC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.