CEC is a growing company that strives to provide premium-quality infrastructure design services to our clients while maintaining the highest professional standards within the engineering community. CEC’s philosophy of work and life balance is a valued part of our culture. Our commitment to the well-being of our employees is evident. CEC takes pride in finding new and innovative ways to serve our employees in both their professional and personal lives.
Health and Wellness
- Full time employees are eligible for comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance the first of the month following hire date
- Life insurance, AD&D and long- and short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Retirement savings, company matching, and financial planning
- Paid time off, holidays, and vacation
- Flexible schedules and telework options
- Family support resources
- Employee assistance program
- Corporate chaplain support
- Individual and family counseling services
- Employee appreciation events
- Team building activities
- Corporate recreational teams
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Employee golf tournament
- Mentoring program
- Community service opportunities
“CEC culture supports employees in their work and private lives. Balance is needed to achieve harmony and therefore create a more productive employee.”
“CEC is a home away from home. When you are here, you know that you are surrounded by coworkers that value you and care for you on a personal level.”
“To me, ‘Get Stuff Built Right®’ means we always do our best for our clients, our colleagues, and anyone else involved, including those it will affect after the project is complete.”
Watch the video below to meet Bart Estes, CEC’s resident LiDAR expert, who was featured in a recent video with Oklahoma State Department of Education, talking about how important his job is to our infrastructure.
CEC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.